martes, 21 de julio de 2015

The series that I love

I don’t watch TV a lot, but I always watch series online in my computer or Netflix when I have a little time. In the past, like two years ago, I don’t like very much series; I thought that it was boring, but with the time I started to love it. So, Today I will talk about my favorite TV series.

One of my favorite series is "American Horror Story" (AHS), this have the first place in my heart. The first season is about an old haunted house, the second season is about an asylum, the third is about witches of Salem and the last (only for today) is about a freak show. I know that this series sounds like rare or horrible, but isn't about terror is more like thriller. The only thing is that you could get a little nervous with the history. I think that the best season is the second, so if you have time you should be watch it. In october of this year start the fifth season about an hotel.

My second favorite series is "Modern Family". This is a comedy series, the history is about three family (Is a little confused to explain so I think that you should be watch Modern Family to understand) .Sincerely, in the past, I believed that was boring, but one night, when I was traveling in an airplain I really falling in love with this series. First I watched two chapters in the airplain, then, when I went back home, I watched all the seasons that Netflix had. And today the last two seasons are in my computer; I finished all the seasons like one month ago (when I was in “paro”).

To finish I will talk about a series that I was watching eventually; Korean dramas. I don’t what have this kind of series, but they are a vice. The most of Korean dramas are about love and sentimental things (When I watch it I always cry hahaha). My favorite Korean drama is “Love Rain”, I love it with all my heart. If you are woman I think that you can love it, but if you are man you get bored.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario