martes, 14 de julio de 2015

I want to travel to...

Since I was a child I dreamed with visit many countries around the world, because I have an uncle that lived in Germany for many years and he always send me different postcards with pictures of beautiful places. He wrote about museums, parks, monuments, sculptures, etc. Reading those letters all the months They made my wanderlust and know new cultures especially of Europe, grow.
If I had to choose for one place to visit the winner would England, sincerely this is my dream (part of go to Disney Land, I dream with this since I have memory). My favorite music band is The Beatles, so I read many things this beautiful country and I watched in the TV many concert of different bands in this place. I want to see the site with my own eyes, in live and direct.
I really want to travel to England and make a “Beatle Tour”. I want to go to Liverpool, Strawberry Fields, especially Abbey Road and walk by the pedestrian crossing. As well (If I travel someday) I will visit different museum or typical places of the country. I want to go to the Madame Tussauds museum of London.
Obviously, if I go to England I have to go to others countries of Europe (If I have money too). as I have been told, is easy to travel to other places in this continent. I want to go to Paris, Italy, Germany, etc.
I hope one day make my dream come true, travel to England to drink a lot of tea, to eat fish and chips and to be a elegant person. Obviously, to practice my english. The desire is, I just need the money.

1 comentario:

  1. Even though I would like to visit Russia, I'm sure that I would like England too, because I like the working class story of this country.

    ResponderEliminar