martes, 5 de mayo de 2015

I'M A LAZY!



It’s difficult to me talk about sports, because I’m very lazy and, with luck, I walk to the university five days a week. I hate run, I hate jump, I hate everything related with sports. I never watch football and tennis in the television. Sometimes I watch the football games of the national selection, but when is very very important (like the FIFA world cup) and I must admit that it just bores me. I remember that when I was a child I watched the “Olympic Games”, but only the rhythmic dance. In the past (very very in the past) I wanted to practice this sport, I don’t know what’s happened after. Another thing is that I don’t know the names of many sportsmen, in this moment I only remember names like: “Chino” Ríos, Fernando González, Michael Jordan or Iván Zamorano.
I have to assume that the sports aren’t bad... the practice of whatever kind of sport is good for health. The problem is that I’m a lazy person. When I’m bored and I feel fat, I have to reveal that... I dance. I really like play games in the Xbox like “Just Dance” or “Dance Central” It’s very funny. I dance with my mom or my sister, we laugh a lot! Sometimes, when I think that my health is in the limit I practice “Zumba”, I have the game for Xbox (blessed Xbox!!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario