martes, 14 de abril de 2015

Music: My favorite band

Today I will write about music, in this case I will reveal which one is my favorite band. Maybe you don’t know who are the people of the background here in my blog: they are The Beatles, the best band of the world and the universe. The Beatles was formed around the 60’s in Liverpool, England.

The first time that I listened this group I thought that they played only rock and roll music, but then I met a guy and he taught me many things about The Beatles that I didn’t know (love for him hahaha).


Since rock and roll to Indian songs, ¿can I request something more? The sound of The Beatles is so particular, the music of this four guys of Liverpool was changing all years: rock and roll, romantic, psychedelic, Indian or rock music.


When I listen The Beatles I feel fine, they do that the sun bright more than the normal days. I really love this band, their music and all their members: John, Paul, Ringo and, above all, George, he is my idol.


Today I’m in the Chilean Beatle Community, here all fans of The Beatles can talk about the fab four, make commentaries about The Beatles or share different pictures. Another thig about this band and me is that, in the past, I was the singer of a Beatle tribute band. Here I met my actual boyfriend, he did the guitarist.


I don’t know what more I can say, so I thing that this is the end!

BYEBYE! AND GOOD LUCK!

The Beatles:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario