martes, 31 de marzo de 2015

Do you like movies?

I’m not a big fan of movies; I like them but not very very much, in my free time I prefer listen to music or do something different. In spite of this when I watch movies my favourite type are drama, comedy or romance, because I love watch films that makes me cry (It seems pathetic, but, i don’t know, I really enjoy it)

One of my favourite movies is "The eternal sunshine of spotless mind". I love the plot and the characters of this film, is very interesting. The leading roles are interpreted Kate Winslet, like Clementine, and Jim Carrey like Joel. The first time that I watched this movie I was shocked with the performance of Carrey because I accustomed to see him only in comedy movies. At first I didn't noticed that he was him!

Another type of movie that I really love are the animated films. This kind of movie includes all, drama, comedy, action, romance, etc. Some animated movies that really like it are "Toy Story" ( 1,2 or 3), "Tarzán", "UP", "Anastasia", "The book of life" and all the movies of princesses. The last one that I watched was The book of life, is so beautiful in all ways: the plot, the drawings, the characters, ALL! I watched it like five times.


Now is my time to ask to you, do you like movies? which one is you favorite?

1 comentario:

  1. Definitely different movie tastes, but I also loke animated films. I use to go to the cinema to see them with my little niece.. The book of life is quite entertaining... Good post!

    ResponderEliminar